Tuesday, November 22, 2011

A Weird Habit

It's one of the oddest things, but when I was younger and went out I never left the vicinity without looking at the restroom.

I can't figure out why. Maybe because the actual place of wherever I was always had the prettiest restrooms. The cleanliness, sometimes a couch...nice smelling soap.

It's really offbeat and a little bit weird and kind of gross but it really had much more to do with the designs of the bathroom than the actual activity that goes on in one.

Case in point

Today I met Chris for lunch at this really cool cafe that used to be a museum that showcased marble. I needed to check out the restroom, because obviously it'd be different and pretty considering the place was full of marble.

The restroom was.  





(I mean how cool! A bathtub!)

2 comments:

  1. How funny! I almost forgot about your bathroom fetish. You'll have to blog or do a photo gallery of any cool powder rooms you encounter. That'd be fun to see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a new one! Bathtub in a restaurant. What a funny girl you are:-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete