Monday, November 14, 2011

Monday, Monday

A good Monday night, to say the least.

Chris surprised me with dinner, a typical "Monday night dinner".  Oh, you know, just filet Mignon, prosciutto wrapped asparagus and a glass of red wine, whiskey from the Rogue Brewery for him. Was yum! Now we're in our own separate worlds, me: writing a paper to interpret my IQ (I can't believe I'm a little above average?!) and him: editing, editing, editing photos, videos and excitement from his 'business' ( I quote business because even though it really was for that, he had a bit of fun because 1. he was in Portland and 2. he was doing really cool shit for his friends) trip in Portland, Oregon for his really good friends' band.















 Chris working.





Being lazy, but I can't complain too much. It's a content Monday, and I can't say all Mondays are like this. 

2 comments: