Sunday, November 6, 2011

Bugged

I had a nice weekend so you'd think I'd be in a good mood.

No. I am bugged.

I cross one thing off my list and add another. It's never ending. It just keeps piling and piling. 

I feel bugged because I have two tests I need to study for and have barely started one.

I have a paper due. Tomorrow morning at 8 AM.

I need to decide if I really need all that money from financial aid.

Why did I get 3 out of 5 points of participation when I was YES INDEED there in class??

I know that it's daylight savings day, but I HATE that it feels so LATE!


Everyday I fall deeper into the hole of "I just want to be completely done and over with school because I am just so burnt out!"

Why is it that I get paid on Thursday and need to fill up my gas tank but only have $10 in my account until then?

Why at work do I have to plan, create and control the group when her and I both have the same job title and make the same money but for SOME reason she gets to stand back and just watch, passively.


Why can't I just have the money to buy and do the things I want??

Why must I decide when I am almost done with college that I actually should have stayed with my original plan because it seems like I want to go back to that.


WHY ARE THE WEEKENDS SO SHORT?!

Obviously, I'm annoyed.

1 comment:

  1. Good, to the point, post. I can feel your irritation. I hope it all eases up....SOON!

    ReplyDelete