Friday, November 11, 2011

"I would totally wear that!"

If you have not noticed from a few of my posts I absolutely love clothes, so much that I think after I get my psychology degree I am going to change directions and try to find something in styling. Anyway, this blog for me was about everything. I had thought about narrowing it down to a fashion blog but thought it'd be more fun if I posted clothes here and there (eventually I'll have to start posting outfits like all the other fashion bloggers). I am on this website called Pinterest. The website is neat because you look at colorful pictures and essentially 'pin' the things you find interesting. Well, I always look at the clothes. Reason why is because 1. they are so colorful and 2. always look so good. So this blog is to show a few outfits and everything in between I really enjoy and find a lot of inspiration in.














No comments:

Post a Comment