Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Stressed

It's Tuesday and there is no room for fun. (I'm adding blogging to my homework list.)

School has become overwhelming. I'm not sure if it's because I'm this close to graduation and trying to think of future plans or because my work keeps piling up and up and just trying to catch up.

 
my piles of homework, and calendar to help keep me sane.




I feel like I am constantly writing a paper one after the other, APA style which if you're not familiar with is a pain in the ass itself. With all that said I am also trying to figure out what needs to be taken next semester, where to intern at because you must intern before you get your diploma, and if scheduling will work out so I can still work while going to school and interning and trying to have a social life.

It's tough being 23.

I look up to my mom, I have no idea how she did it. She was married by 23, still in school trying to get her bachelor's degree to eventually become a teacher.

At 25 my mom and dad had me. By choice. My mom was still in school still trying to pursue her bachelor's all the while trying to be a good mom and have a great marriage. My parents switched their schedules. Mom would go to school all day while Dad and I slept or played and then Mom would come home while Dad worked the graveyard shift trying to provide for the family. I really give them a ton of credit.

I'm just trying to find time to do homework but still live life and have fun. I'm not married and I don't have kids. I should probably just enjoy the ride, because come summer I'll probably be bored I'm out of school and don't have anything to study for...until I try to pursue grad school anyway and then I'll have a batch of new stresses.

1 comment:

  1. hi liz. all i can recommend is to 'go with the flow'; 'one foot in front of the other'; one day at a time'; live in the moment'.....
    the reason life is a challenge is to make it more interesting...
    you can do it, accomplish your goals...
    before you know it... you will be asking yourself 'where did the time go'..
    breath deep - and find as many positives as you can... not easy, but effective...
    HEART

    ReplyDelete