Friday, October 21, 2011

"It's my first time!"

I wanted to start a blog because honestly, I'm not really sure why because I consider myself a private person but I think it's because I wanted something I could talk about other than the usual and boring work and school. What pushed me really was my boyfriend, Chris. He's currently in the midst of trying to do something productive like kick ass projects and killer jams and building amazing websites. I wanted something like that to show off too, so I decided on the blog.
My mom also helped me. She currently has a blog (I'm going to shout out...mydistanthusband.blogspot.com) about life and struggles on being a mom and wife here in California, and my dad being a working citizen there, in Arkansas. Her stories are filled with love and amusement, and I thought I could also contribute something fun into the internet world as well.
And Rebecah, my great pal (another shout out: strippedfromthreads.blogspot.com). She's a fashionista and I look up to her, and she has this amazing blog that shares her inspirations through fashion and art and she inspires me to shout out my inspirations. 
So this is my first time! and I hope to humor you and make you smile sometime and share to you my world of being a 20 something still trying to figure out what I want to do with my life and trying to have as much fun along the way!
 

1 comment: