Monday, October 31, 2011

I feel like I have better things to do....but I don't

In the library at Cal State Fullerton doing gasp homework. I'm actually proud of myself because I am almost, almost done with the paper I have due a week from today. 

I never study on campus. To say the least, I'm a homebody and take any chance I can get to stay home, or get home as fast as possible. So usually on Monday morning, I get to class and leave campus by 10 AM getting home and staying as least productive as I possibly can. You know, watch recorded shows, drinking coffee, catching up on gossip(Kim K. is ALREADY divorcing?!) and doing anything that does not involve school.


Today is different. 

I'm meeting with a professor to talk about Grad School...if I even still want to pursue it, and had a few hours to waste (although doing homework is not time wasted). I thought about going home and coming back, but parking would be horrible and gas is expensive these days. I thought about utilizing the extremely nice, state-of-the-art student gym (there's a rock wall!) but I didn't want to get sweaty and not take a shower for a few hours (I don't use the school showers because I hate using anything communal) so I opted to do my homework.

I should stay on campus more often, because even though I have people watching as entertainment, I don't have much entertainment (Okay, I did catch up on my gossip, where I found out about the divorce, thanks laptop and Perez Hilton!) and I just surprised myself getting the majority of this pain in the ass paper done!

1 comment: