Monday, December 12, 2011

Overwhelmingly Calm

I feel like I should be more stressed that finals are here. Tomorrow. Wednesday. Thursday. Thursday's final...dance, not too bad just have fun.

Tomorrow's final I've reviewed. A bit. But haven't really gone into much detail. Maybe I'm feeling confident. Maybe I'm lazy. I can't figure it out, but I can't imagine failing. The stuff seems easy because honestly it feels like a review of all the past lectures.

Wednesday's final is opinion based yet you need to hit the right points. I guess I just need to understand the philosophers point of view and if I can go against it.

I feel pretty calm. I look back to a year ago and remember feeling extremely overwhelmed, nervous and scared. This year is different. Probably because I just. want. to. be. done. But maybe because I'm developing a better understanding of the subject I've been studying for the past 4 years. Whatever the reason, when the week is over, a huge smile will spread across my face.

2 comments:

  1. Hey there! You're mom sent me over here and I've enjoyed reading some of your posts. Good luck on your finals and all your endeavors :)

    ReplyDelete