Sunday, December 18, 2011

An Annual (Personal) Tradition

My birthday is in a few days and I decided to carry on the tradition of purse buying.

Last year I wanted to buy myself something nice, a little splurge, just because I was a year older and thought it'd be fun to treat myself. I purchased this


and this year (I went a little early) decided to splurge on two

It's a fun thing to do for myself. I love purses and there is no better excuse than buying one (or two) on your birthday and then continuing the tradition every year!

2 comments:

  1. Haha the tradition seems to add one each year, next year you'll get 3! haha Hey there's nothing wrong with getting something nice for yourself, I think it's a great tradition! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, it's great... and when she gets bored with them, i will add them to my collection! LOL

    ReplyDelete