Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Year

WOW! Time flies. It's already 2013 and it has been awhile since my last post...

Life has been a bit hectic and full of change but it's an exciting new chapter in my life.

I turned 25 a few weeks ago and I have to say it's quite weird being 25. I suppose it's because I am now that much closer to 30(!!!) but really it's because I am a quarter of a century, what!?

I also finally moved out! Chris and I are beginning to settle in to our new place and everyday it is starting to feel more like home. We have a few DIY projects we plan to do around our place and I promise to show the progress!

I am finally done with my undergrad. It took me a while but it is such an exciting, weird feeling to be done with college. My next goal is to apply and get accepted to grad school!

2013 WILL be a great year! A lot of changes but a lot of good changes. I hope you all have a wonderful new year and I hope you all strive to make it the best one yet!


No comments:

Post a Comment