Monday, January 28, 2013

Updates

Life really is the craziest thing. 

A lot has happened in the last week. This chick got a promotion! And will be working full-time! Woo!

I was in the process looking for a new job because I needed something full-time now being done with school and because Chris and I are learning to fend for ourselves. I was casually searching here and there for things and was not having any luck so I told myself (last) Monday I would buckle down and really start searching. Well that morning I called into work for a complete different matter of no expectation of a promotion and one thing led to another and my boss said she wanted me to become a supervisor, a site lead, the boss lady (ok she didn't say boss lady but it has a nice ring to it)! Totally what I was not expecting but I told her I'd take it and I am so excited to show them what I got! Thanks life for being all twisted and sad and mean sometimes and then amazing and awesome and holy-shit-i-just-got-a-promotion-and-can-say-i-am-a-boss! It's quite exciting!

In other news...I am in the process of applying to grad school! Another stress....ahhh!!! But I am so excited!!

But the most thing I am excited about right this minute? Chris and I painted our fridge with chalk board paint and I plan to take pictures and show this amazing DIY that is super kick ass!!


No comments:

Post a Comment