Sunday, November 18, 2012

Dressing up your Jewelry

I did some major cleaning today, and one of the tasks I wanted to get through was showing off my jewelry in an eclectic way. In the past I just shoved my jewelry in boxes that held a place but didn't show them off. I found some major inspiration here and decided to give it a try. I am extremely happy with the outcome and it makes my desk and jewelry look dressed up!


 This Buddha figure is actually a drink glass I got from Benihana. The arms up was perfect to place my hair ties and bracelets

I got this reindeer a few years back for my birthday and did not quite know what to do with it. I finally realized it is the perfect place to hang my necklaces, watch and flower clips.

My bracelet collection keeps getting bigger and the wine bottles seemed like the perfect place to show them off. To finish off I placed them on a glass tray with my favorite perfumes and Moroccan Oil.

1 comment: