Thursday, October 18, 2012

Frustrated

Ladies, how do you pick yourself up when you are feeling so down?

I keep asking this question to myself, how can I feel better about myself?

Lately I've been obsessed, maybe too obsessed about my body. I was on this healthy track...working out, eating healthy and just seeing the weight I didn't need drop. It felt so good! I was healthy, accomplished, felt energized and really liked what I saw in the mirror...

Then I went to Europe. I had the best time of my life. Exploring, eating, exploring, eating, eating, eating and eating. It didn't hit until the very end, but I gained weight, a good amount of weight, 10 pounds to be exact.

While there it didn't matter to me because I wanted to experience everything and not regret trying the cuisine. Coming back was a different story.

I thought I would just get back into my health routine and the weight would fall off in a week. I was wrong. I've been wrong. Don't get me too wrong though, I've been back into my routine of working out, hard, and eating healthy, yet I am not back to where I was when I left for the trip.

I am so frustrated. Frustrated to the point where I feel like giving up.

I am constantly feeling down, wishing I was back to the lighter person I was prior to leaving, and how upset I am I just can't come to terms with my body now.

I keep pushing myself knowing I will eventually lose the weight I gained from Europe but keep asking myself when?


Everyday I try to see it as a new day and keep a positive mind, but dammit I want my old body back!

Just got to keep moving forward...and just for motivation...my it girl. We have similar body frames so I feel like this is a realistic goal.




1 comment:

  1. I know how frustrating dieting can be, but dont worry you will lose the weight again. maybe avoid the mirror for a few days- when you come back youll see and appreciate the small changes you were unable to see before.
    Sometimes a before and after pictures help too the little changes are the ones that matter the most!! dont give up! <3

    ReplyDelete