Monday, October 1, 2012

A Luster (and sometimes a Lover)

Damn you fall. I mean your weather is lovely, your colors are beautiful, but your new wardrobe can get too expensive! Okay, not like I don't have past season fall clothes, but exactly that, past season. Now that I'm really going to have to save and budget wisely that leaves out all the things I want to splurge on.

I lust, oh every single day of my life. And to add insult to injury the new Free People catalog slapped me across my face with beautiful fabrics. All that I think I need, who am I kidding? Of course I need....and will not get unless I win the lottery or someone decides to take me on a shopping spree. Takers?

A few items that are just so delicious!




I'm usually a black and white kind of gal but I'd love to incorporate these soft colors into my wardrobe.
Images courtesy of Free People

1 comment: