Monday, July 23, 2012

Firenze & The Beautiful Italian Coast

Our first train ride was from Rome to Florence and was quite an enjoyable experience! Florence was probably my favorite amongst the trip. The food was phenomenal and we took a day trip to the most beautiful place I have ever been to in my entire life- Cinque Terre.

We walked and walked, ate a lot of gelato, watched the sunset, took a beautiful hike among the Italian coast, had one of the best affogato's I've ever had and enjoyed every moment in Florence.




 The first place we ate in Florence called "Za-Za's"...was recommended for their Florentine steak







Nutella...it never got old

Train ride to Cinque Terre


I read about these and wondered when I would come across the infamous 'squatter' . It was an experience and no easy feat!








This was so cool...along the hiking trail a local set up shop to take a break and a breather with some ice cold lemonade or the much needed glass of wine








The most beautiful place I have ever been
The exit of the trail...in the middle of the lovely town that surrounds the cove




 Train ride home
Cappuccinos...that and cafe latte's are the only thing I drank!

American dollars hanging up on the wall...couldn't figure out why but as you can see some people took a few
A bar we went to that brewed their own beer! It was delicious and reminded me of home
Fancy coffee
Florence at sunset
David!
Easy Living

1 comment:

  1. Italy... Such great memories!! I am in Love and can't wait to take Stephan!

    ReplyDelete