Saturday, March 31, 2012

There is a bow in your hair!

I felt adventurous and tried the hair bow. The result was successful and so I had to document it, and then I snapped a few pictures of my outfit and accessories in between!








Everything is from everywhere but my favorite currently is the delicate gold "E" wrapped around my wrist. I got it as a necklace and did not wear it much because honestly I am not a big necklace wearer. The original chain broke and I decided to convert it into a wrap around bracelet. I love it and wear it way more now than when it was a necklace.

2 comments:

  1. so cute! bow hair?! how cool, and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look absolutely amazing! great bow hair! it looks so cute :-) and your beautiful smile <3

    such a great idea! I don't wear necklaces as well ;-) (actually I don't wear bracelets too but I would wear this one :-)

    ReplyDelete