Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Pictures Lately

My new thing is trying to take pictures daily so I am able to share my life via photos (pictures are more fun to look at than words). Here are some from the past few weeks.


Blue skies and palm trees in front of my house, lovely California
 
Model pic of a really cool caged shirt. Didn't purchase but mom wanted a pic of it.
My best friend B's birthday cupcakes made by my other best friend Jess!
 


Delicious cupcake!!!
One day for lunch (I love food pictures)
Oh, my friends are so wonderful!
Baby Skyler! Although not a baby anymore
(Blurry) gifted Chanel! Next: handbag! Hehe
A self-portrait of Chris he drew many years ago. I've always been in love!
Me and Sassy Cassie
Beautiful array of fresh vegetables, and delicious too!
 
 

3 comments:

  1. I'm freezing and the first pic makes me so jealous ;-)

    you have such an amazing smile! :)
    and I know I've already said that but I love your hair :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caise! Thank you for the very many kind compliments. I wish we lived closer to one another, I feel like we'd be friends in the 'real world'!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah that's so true! :-) I'm sure we would be friend in real life! :)

    ReplyDelete