Monday, February 20, 2012

Stoned

Oh, my boyfriend.


He's awesome. He surprised me with an exciting weekend getaway to the Stone Brewery in Escondido. We have talked about this for awhile and finally made it happen! The weekend was a lot of fun, it's been awhile since we've spent the whole weekend together so this was an extremely nice surprise!


Chris driving to Escondidio


I didn't get a picture of the actual hotel room, but I did want to take a picture of the fancy toliet paper

Waiting in line for the Brewery tour drinking a delicious beer


Chris and I in line


Stone beers on tap, and Pliny, but they're renovating. This is just a select few 
The middle fountain in the bistro

Sitting in the garden, taking a few pictures

Nothing like a delicious beer on a nice sunny day


Starting the tour off by posing with the gargoyle!


Chris and I


A little blurry, but delicious ingredients that goes into making delicious beer


He's watching, even in the bathroom


Boxes and boxes of Stone IPA


The tasting room after the tour

The day after, a tad bit hungover and very hungry we yelped! some breakfast places and found this little gem


Trying out the newsboy hat

Eggs benedict

Double eggs benedict, and Oaked Arrogant Bastard Ale hot sauce, yum!




The weekend was awesome and I hope to go back to the Stone Brewery because not only do they have delicious beer, but they also provide a really fun atmosphere to drink and meet people

4 comments:

  1. you both look oh so happy.... glad you had a good time... with the one you love! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. great picture! it look you had a lot of fun!
    and I must say.. your hair is amazing! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Caise! It was a lot of fun and thank you so much for the compliment on my hair!

      Delete
  3. Hey there! I've nominated you for The Versatile Blogger award. Come pick it up at my blog: http://pleasing2theeye.blogspot.com/2012/02/versatile-blogger-award.html
    Award are fun! :)

    ReplyDelete