Thursday, February 16, 2012

Okay

So I've been missing in action for the past week because, well, I don't have a very good reason. Busy, you know? With school, running 3 miles (no walking!), drinking beer out of my normal beer favored and flavored palate, and pinteresting. My new obsession. And ogling over saled pumps on Barneys New York website. Never in my life did I think I could afford haute shoes? (pun intended)

I've just been all over the place, and also trying to figure out what to blog about. My daily life consists of waking up, drinking my cup of coffee and watching 'reality' tv, and sometimes scripted, and then heading to the gym to work my ass off, taking a shower and going into work. Oh, and sometimes I go to school. Checking fashion blogs, looking for future outfit inspiration and looking at more clothes, anywhere and everywhere I can find. But for now, I just gawk, and currently these have my eye (obviously 'they' come in a pair, but the website only shows one)

2 comments:

  1. Oh Pinterest, isn't it addicting?!!! If you don't already you should totally have a fashion board for all your finds! I love how organized you can be on pinterest with all the different boards :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those shoes! but I would prefer them in black :-)

    have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete