Sunday, January 22, 2012

Pictures lately

I've been trying to take more pictures and document life in the present. I realize there should never be an excuse why I shouldn't take pictures so these are photos from my iPhone as of late.


 Sassy Cassie and me
Wine, wine, wine!
 Wavy hair!
Mapping out our adventure in Europe

A city in London named Bradford!
Babays!
Being weird and taking pictures of myself
Chris making cocktails!

We had fun shopping for alcohol
 
Chris and me
One of the drinks Chris concocted!
Chris and I were talking about how ketchup is slowly leaving restaurants and then I found this article and want to try to make some foncy ketchup!
MMM! Healthy pizza!
My good friend Jessica is a wonderful artist!
Got a cool new app that simulates a photo booth and Brad and I obviously having fun!

3 comments:

  1. great pictures! my favorite is the first one and this one with you and Chris! :)
    you have such a beautiful smile!

    yay I love your hair! I envy you!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, thank you for the kind words Caise! I want to try to incorporate more photos in my blog, makes it fun to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like you bun in the last pic. so cute. all the pictures are great. looks like you are a happy, happy person. :D

    ReplyDelete