Friday, May 18, 2012

Pictures Lately

Now that finals are over and I don't have school to worry about (which is weird because I feel like I still have something to do....which actually is Europe stuff to do) I can go back to posting. So here are pictures as of late....

 My new favorite snack: plain Greek yogurt with fresh strawberries and blueberries

 Spring has sprung! Pretty lilac trees at school

 Sassy Cassie and I just lounging (this picture really cracks me up!)

A really pretty church in Portland. I was in love with the bright red door.

Lounging (and creeping) comfortably in Ikea


 Ingredients to make the best pancakes ever for Mother's Day

The beginning of a delicious process


Whole wheat brown sugar banana pancakes with a vanilla maple glaze.....were absolutely delicious!! Recipe found here
A midday snack: sautéed zucchini topped with feta cheese 

 When I'm thirsty I drink a Snickers: Rogue Hazelnut Brown & Rogue Chocolate Stout....a really great combination!

 Beautiful friends! (except missing one-B)Rebec's 24th!

This one makes me laugh too...my tri-colored foot from wearing Tom's, regular tennis shoes and ankle length pants. At different times, but has resulted to this.

 Was as delicious as it sounds!

I am set for London!

No comments:

Post a Comment