Saturday, April 7, 2012

Pictures Lately

I have been doing a lot better with documenting life so here are a few pictures as of late...

Mom's 50th Birthday cupcakes. I can bake without burning, finally!
 
Skyler and Cassandra admiring the view, so curious those two are.
Woke up to rain, my favorite!
 
My favorite fruit: avocado! Had to take a picture of the ripeness!
Unless I am in the mood to cook, I result to cereal for dinner.
 
Cassandra found a new place to lounge amongst my handbags
 
Another charm bracelet, this time "L" for Liz
 
Little flip flops that hang from my rearview mirror my parents got me from their honeymoon in Jamaica

Finally sandal season, although I need to work on those feet tan lines. Story is because I work outside with kids, at times I will wear Tom's and ankle length pants resulting in the line across my foot.

Just taking pictures of myself because who doesn't do that?
 
Fried ice cream. 

3 comments:

  1. Love the Cassandra picture of her on your bags as well as your explanation of your tan lines lolol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos, telling stories. :)

    ReplyDelete